Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Look What The Comcast Drug In!: Top 10 Comments, Updated

1) Anonymous said...Comcastinistas, Unite! October 18, 2007 3:24 PM

2) Anonymous said... Yo Mona, sign the hammer and sell it on ebay! You won't have any problems paying your fine.
October 20, 2007 6:20 AM

3) Anonymous said...This is the worst job I have ever had. All they care about is money. I work in a department that is very incorrectly named "Tier 2 Tech support".
Basically I get yelled at by you guys all day because Comcast sucks. I get paid a measly 13.50 an hour with my Bachelors in computer science and a few other straight out of highschool kids here are making the same. All they care about is money.
When you call in swearing and yelling at us they dock us points if we dont try to see to you. No matter how mad they are they still expect us to sell. When you call and we put in a "ticket" and say we will call you back its because they wont give me access to the tools that I know how to use that I could fix your problem right then and there with.
They would rater have a seperate department that we need to have look at it you you have to spend a little more time paying for service that you can't use. Comcast sucks. October 18, 2007 12:30 PM

4) Rick Germano said... Bob, These are good suggestions and ones I have been thinking about as well. I am focused on how Comcast can get better at making our customers happy. I have just taken over Customer Care at Comcast, and I do believe it’s important to listen to customers….it’s good business.
I am actually going out to meet with groups of our customers throughout the U.S. as part of my new role. I believe we have to continue listen to them and take their suggestions to heart. Also, I have received lots of comments in response to my letter that was linked to your blog and posted on your Web site. We are contacting those customers to resolve their concerns. I am committed to letting our customers know we are doing many things to improve the quality of our service.
Change will take some time. I hope you will allow me to reach out and update you periodically.

Rick
October 24, 2007 12:47 PM

5) Anonymous said... Bob, What are you, 12?
October 26, 2007 11:43 AM

6) Anonymous said...Update on my October 12 posting at 9:49AM...This site is fantastic. Quickly after making my post I received 3 phone calls from Comcast:
(1) a fellow named Mark called from corporate, left his number and told me I would be contacted by someone from my local office,
(2) a call from Gwen who was at the local office letting me know who specifically would be handling my case, and finally
(3) Rebecca who was handling my case. After some phone tag (due to my schedule - not Comcast's fault), I was able to connect with Rebecca today who had gone through my bill, corrected all of the charges and let me know my new monthly balance. She also made sure that I was creditted for past charges and called to let me know how much my new statement amount was so that I wouldn't overpay.
All in all, I must say that Comcast is trying and I am now much more pleased with the Customer service provided by them. I hope that Comcast does everything they can to hire and retain more "Rebeccas!"
October 17, 2007 11:55 AM

7) Anonymous said...This is in response to this post:"This site is fantastic. Quickly after making my post I received 3 phone calls from Comcast:...I hope that Comcast does everything they can to hire and retain more "Rebeccas!""Does it have to come to this?
A company with 25 million paying customers would have to be goaded into good customer service only after a negative publicity? Other customers had to involve the BBB and the state's attorney generals. Does this show good corporate citizenship? In my opinion, no. Comcast should do much better, and competition will force it to do so.
October 18, 2007 3:14 AM

8) Anonymous said... I mistook a cable installer for a BIG BEAR in the woods in my backyard,he said he was taking a shit..brilliant eh?
November 12, 2007 10:49 AM

9) Anonymous said... I can't stand it when people hide behind anonymity.
November 7, 2007 3:46 PM

10) Anonymous said...

comcast must die.
so many reasons why.
they're aggravating,
they keep me waiting,
they're slaying me,
triple playing me
makes me so nervous,
such poor service
I am not stable,
strung out on cable
they've told their last lie,
eye for an eye